Martin A. Garcia
- Real Estate
That was fairly accurate for Martin when he entered the title world in 2006. However, in keeping up with the demanding pace of real estate in the Dallas/Fort Worth area, Martin quickly excelled in the profession throughout the past decade and has been tasked with leading Texas Secure Title's Fort Worth operation. Martin focuses on closing real estate transactions, marketing for Texas Secure Title, and handling title curative matters for residential and commercial transactions.
Martin isn't a native Texan but has called Fort Worth-and surrounding areas-home for twenty years. Building rapport with the local Fort Worth community is of the utmost importance to Martin and is at the center of his goals.
Martin attended Texas Wesleyan University in Fort Worth and graduated Magna Cum Laude, with Honors, with a Bachelor of Arts in 2009. Martin also attended Texas Wesleyan School of Law (now known as Texas A&M School of law) in downtown Fort Worth and graduated with a Doctor of Jurisprudence in 2012.
In addition to closing escrow and issuing title insurance, Martin is a licensed attorney in the State of Texas and helps his clients with legal document preparation and other real estate legal matters. Martin helps his clients determine the best course of action for protecting their real estate assets in estate planning and business formation. "Property is the foundation stone of economic well-being."
Martin lives in Fort Worth. Martin is a die-hard Texas Rangers and Dallas Cowboys fan, and he looks forward to attending a championship parade for both teams in the coming years.
- Texas A&M School of Law at Texas Wesleyan University, Fort Worth, Texas
- J.D. - 2012
- Texas Wesleyan University , Fort Worth, Texas
- B.A. - 2009
- Honors: magna cum laude
- Honors: With High Honors
- Texas, 2012
Classes & Seminars
- A Dead Giveaway, LINK, 2013
- Endorse Here, Providence Title, 2013
- Texas Lawyers for Texas Veterans, 2011 to 2012
- Becoming and Ethical Leader, Texas Wesleyan University Press, Volume 1, 2008
- Tarrant County Young Lawyers Association, Director, 2010 to Present
- Fort Worth Chamber of Commerce, Ambassador, 2012 to Present